Welcome to http://www.serenaskinner.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for relationships and self-improvement offered by SerenaSkinner (we, us).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Serena Skinner’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Serena Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations, and understandings. SerenaSkinner’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading, or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or purchasing tickets to attend any events, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at email@example.com and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. All SerenaSkinner products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax, or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. Serena Skinner provides support, guidance, and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
5. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Serena Skinner, its directors, principals, employees, and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
7. SERENA SKINNER cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any investment into personal/ self-help commodities or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will get the desired outcome as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
8. Any representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums, or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
9. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
10. You must provide accurate, complete, and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
11. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
12. If you are a registered user or member of this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
13. You are solely responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
14. You are solely responsible for the protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
15. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
16. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person
17. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
18. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our SerenaSkinner Community, at any time, becomes our property.
19. To the extent that you provide personal information, SerenaSkinner will treat
20. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of your registered details.
21. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
22. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in-person forums (SerenaSkinner, Sex Goddess Diaries, Rising Goddess, Magnetic Goddess, Transcendent Goddess Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our SerenaSkinner Community any of the following:
23. Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
24. Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates, or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
25. Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
26. Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events, or activities organized through competing social clubs, activity sites, and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
27. Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
28. Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
29. Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
30. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or SerenaSkinner Community, you:
31. Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
32. Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licenses;
33. Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
34. Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
35. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
36. Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
37. Monitor use of the Site and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
38. Our Site and Serena Skinner Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free, and sales-free environment.
39. Whilst using this Site and/or our Serena Skinner Community, we ask that you not:
40. Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
41. Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
42. Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
43. Violate the intellectual property of others.
44. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code; or
45. Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
46. Please see our SerenaSkinner Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
47. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans, and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Serena Skinner product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of SerenaSkinner.
48. You agree:
49. That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
50. Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
51. That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
52. That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
53. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
54. All material on this Site, in our SerenaSkinner Community or otherwise delivered by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture, and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal, or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record, or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
55. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
56. Any and All Functional Medicine Programs, Telehealth, and Mindset Coaching including group, and 1:1, are licensed exclusively to SerenaSkinner LLC.
57. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Serena Skinner. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to SerenaSkinner, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages SerenaSkinner.
58. Nothing contained on this Site or in our SerenaSkinner Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark without our express written permission.
59. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that SerenaSkinner will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND REFUND
60. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the SerenaSkinner Community, or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
61. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Serena Skinner Community, whether accessed by you or not.
62. The cost, cancellation, and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below: Product or Service
Recommended Retail Price (in US dollars)*
Duration | Cancellation | Refund
Magnetic Goddess Group Mindset Coaching
$99/month (Subject to change)
Twice weekly coaching calls
Magnetic Goddess Group Mindset Coaching Annual Payment
Weekly Coaching calls for 52 weeks and access to members portal
Personal Mindset Coaching 1 session
Personal Mindset Coaching 12 week Package
1:1 coaching with access to group coaching and members portal
Magnetic Goddess Course
On demand course, no coaching calls.
Sex Goddess Diaries Book
16 Week Functional Medicine Weight Loss Program
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
63. The disclaimers, liability limitations, and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the American Consumer Law.
64. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special, or consequential loss, damages, or reliance in connection with any of our Site, SerenaSkinner Community or Our Content.
65. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Serena Skinner Community or Our Content.
66. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
67. Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability, or currency of information, products, or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third-party material and advertisements).
68. Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration, or unauthorized access to records.
69. Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site, SerenaSkinner Community, or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
70. The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
71. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss, and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services, or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, SerenaSkinner Community, or through use of our products or services.
72. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to this Site or via our SerenaSkinner Community.
73. You cannot transfer or assign your SerenaSkinner membership or program without prior written consent from SerenaSkinner LLC.
74. We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
75. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause, and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
76. In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org
77. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five (5) business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to mediation conducted by a mediator agreed between the parties within a further five (5) business days or failing agreement within that period, as appointed by the executive director for the time being of the American Commercial Disputes.
78. Once a mediator is appointed, the parties agree that:
a. The costs of the mediator shall be borne equally between the disputing parties.
b. The chosen mediator shall determine the procedures for mediation.
c. The chosen mediator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
79. If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (10) business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at mediation under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
80. Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
81. Despite the existence of a dispute the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
82. This clause survives termination of these Terms.
83. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the United States to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
84. We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
85. If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or SerenaSkinner products or services, please email us at email@example.com
Name: Serena Skinner LLC ACN: 146 673 190
Country: United States of America
Telephone Number: 912 289-9273